This 10-week online course has been developed by the Agripreneurship Alliance in partnership with the African Management Institute. The course will enable you to explore the challenges within your community and come up with sustainable business ideas to address them, creating wealth, employment and providing access to nutritious foods while considering the impact of climate change on society and the environment and how your agribusiness can thrive in this changing world.
By participating in this course you will:
• Develop your Unique Value Proposition
• Identify the Market for your product or service
• Establish the Financial Structure of your business
• Devise your Action Plan
• Create a professional standard Business Plan that will support the launch of your agribusiness
• Learn how to pitch and present your business
• Connect with Agripreneurs from around the globe
We hope to offer this course in 2022, look here or on our facebook page for updates.